“The way to be ahead”
describes a holistic management system that pursues the waste-free manufacture of products as its core objective.
The focus is on customer satisfaction. This will be achieved and further improved by delivering
- Highest quality
- Lowest costs
- Shortest lead times
In order to achieve these goals, waste in production and administration must be recognized and permanently reduced or eliminated.
Lean requires from all involved employees a contribution to the above named goals by improving their own processes continuously.
Therefore the leadership style focused on motivating and developing employees to solve problems on continuously basis day by day.
How to identify waste?
Lean management focused on 7 kind of waste:
- Unnecessary transport
- Inefficient processes
To eliminate or reduce this waste, the lean system provides a wide range of optimization tools and methods.
The application is permanent or situational to specific problems.
The tools and methods are largely standardized but must be adapted to the specific company requirements and problems.
A sufficient mastery of these tools and methods is an important prerequisite for a successful implementation of lean management.
Do you want to develop your organization according to lean management goals and principles?
Lever for development:
- The operational system
- The management infrastructure
- The motivation and behaviour
Lean transformation management enables your enterprise to live the continuous improvement approach on a daily basis.
- Analysis of the status quo
- Definition of the elements to be implemented
- Definition of the transformation team
- Set goals
- Establishing the pilot areas
- Leadership development
- Survey of qualification requirements
- Implementation in the pilot areas
- Define and develop the internal lean coaches
- Roll out to wide areas
- Handover to the regular organization
Why external Lean Consultants?
- Lean transformations are complex change projects that require indepth knowledge and corresponding experience in the fields of action, methods, social structures and management work.
- Experienced project managers with the appropriate skills are often insufficiently available internally.
- Your executives are relieved because the process design and control is done by the consultant.
- The focus on transformation management is increased due to external support.
- Training and qualifications are part of the transformation process, there are no hidden costs.
- Coaching in workshops and optimization projects are part of the transformation process and deliver effective results.
- The consultant support increases the quality and speed of implementation.
Areas of application:
- Holistic introduction of lean management or lean production
- Introduction of 5S
- Implementation of shop floor management
- Introduction of the last planner method
- Post Merger Integration into a production network
I am looking forward to receiving your inquiries.