„Striving for performance“
Do you have a specific performance problem in a process and are urgent improvements needed?
- The productivity is low?
- Long downtimes on the machinery?
- Labour minutes and output performance are not repeatable?
- Overall lead times are too long?
- Quality losses in the entire supply chain leads to high claim costs?
- Long set-up times reduce your machine availability?
- Bureaucracy, high consultation rates and excessive meetings in the administration hinder efficient work?
My offer “striving for performance” optimizes processes with following approach:
- Problem root cause analysis.
- Develop targeted improvements to address these causes that permanently eliminate the inefficiency.
- Implement these improvements in the processes and ensure the transfer of know-how into the regular organization.
- The measures are implemented quickly and are effective immediately.
- Affected departments, functions or suppliers are involved in the optimization process therefore lengthy training phase is not required.
- Highest implementation speed through external project support. 2- 12 Month
VSM, process analyzes, smed, time measurement, fmea`s, material flow analyzes, standardised work, A3/8D, Six Sigma, spc and cpk studies …